- K-Mom Zero Dust Spray Hand Sanitiser contains 83% of ethanol which gives the optimum concentration for disinfection.
- It is made from extraction of grains and yeast fermentation alcohol which is an unmodified raw material alcohol.
- This alcohol would not cause irritation on skin.
- As a result, it is safe to use on baby and children's skin.
- K-mom hand sanitizer 70% ethanol is made by fermentation and extraction of grains and yeast.
- Unmodified alcohol that is used as a raw material for food as fermented spirit.
- Can be used on baby’s hands and products without worrying about skin irritation.
- You can use it with confidence and peace of mind.